"This school community both in its teaching and environment affirms the uniqueness and fosters the potential of each individual"
• We are a catholic school while respecting and welcoming those with other beliefs
• Our school exists to meet the educational needs of its students and recognises that each student who enrols is unique and has different gifts as well as different needs
• We see ourselves as working in partnership with parents / guardians to provide an ordered learning environment which fosters discipline and respect for authority
• Within the curriculum activities are designed to aid in the holistic development of the student, so that students leave us with enhanced self-confidence and with the life skills and attitudes, which will enable them to lead lives satisfying to themselves, contribute to the betterment of society, and also help them to cope effectively with the continuing change in society
• We encourage student involvement in activities that allow them to share fully in promoting the college s basic philosophy
• We recognise that the school community consists also of parents/ guardians, teachers and non-teaching staff. Therefore we aim to promote an environment, which enhances the self-esteem, personal development and talents of all its members, recognising each one s unique contribution to the school team.